Write Your Local Government

Voicing your concerns to your countries law makers is imperative for change

We can't stress enough, the importance of contacting your countries governing law makers to voice your concern that minor children are able to legally purchase and consume energy drinks.

Let them know the health and safety of your country's children should be paramount, and you would like to see law makers implement a ban on the sale and consumption of energy drinks to minor children.

If you live in the United States, please use the links listed below to contact your state and federal law makers. Don't forget to contact your local city, county or town government as well. 

Find your U.S. State Representative 

Find your U.S. Senator 

This is a global issue that affects the health and safety of children all around. If you would like us to add the links to your country's law makers. Please email them to us at info@tapforlife.org and we will happily add it to this page.

If your unsure of what to write yourself, feel free to copy and paste the letter below and edit it to your liking.

Dear (insert name),

I am writing to you to voice my concerns. Currently minor children are able to legally purchase and consume energy drink.